You can also see our Client Charter so you can see what to expect from the staff of Path as well as what we expect of our clients.
You can also have a look at our Annual Reports to see our progress from year to year.
Path supports people vulnerable to homelessness to secure and sustain appropriate accomodation.
Path aims to support people with housing-related needs:
- To secure appropriate accomodation
- To maintain their accomodation
- To actively participate in society
Path provides a range of pre- and post- tenancy specialist housing services for people who are homeless or who have housing related needs. Our provision includes:
- Support for Rough Sleepers to move off the streets.
- Housing Advice and Assessment for offenders / or people using local drug treatment and mental health services
- A Renting Support Service for people who do not have the funds to access the private rented sector
- A Tenancy Support service providing housing support to enable people to remain in their home