Path supports people vulnerable to homelessness to secure and sustain appropriate accommodation.
Path aims to support people with housing-related needs:
- To secure appropriate accommodation
- To maintain their accommodation
- To actively participate in society
Path provides a range of pre- and post- tenancy specialist housing services for people who are homeless or who have housing related needs. Our provision includes:
- Support for Rough Sleepers to move off the streets.
- Housing Advice and Assessment for offenders / or people using local drug treatment and mental health services
- A Renting Support Service for people who do not have the funds to access the private rented sector
- A Tenancy Support service providing housing support to enable people to remain in their home