Renting in Plymouth
When looking for accommodation in the private rented sector there are a number of things to consider. We have put some information together that we might be of use for you if you are thinking about renting in Plymouth.
This information is also available as a downloadable document.
Please click on the relevant sections for more information.
- What size property do you need?
- What size property can you afford?
- How much will it cost to secure a property?
- What information will I need to provide about myself?
- What other costs will I need to consider?
- Can I get help from Housing Benefit?
- Where can I find a property to rent?
We have also answered some common questions that may not have been answered above.
Please see here for other organisation who may be able to offer further support and advice.