We at Path:
- Are committed to proving you with a confidential*, impartial and appropriate service
- Will be polite and respectful
- Will listen to what you have to say, advise you of the help we can give you and, if necessary, refer you to a more appropriate service
- Aim to always be appropriate, within the law and realistic.
In return Path expects that clients will:
- Be polite towards us and our other clients
- Not come to the service under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Keep your appointments or be in when we visit you and let us know when you cannot attend
- Work with us to achieve your goals
If you are dissatisfied with any aspects of the service, or have any comments, please:
Raise the matter with your worker who will attempt to put the matter right. If this is not possible, you may ask to speak to a service manager or request a complaint form from either your worker or from our main office:
The Harwell Centre
28-42 Harwell Court
You can then fill in the complaint form and send it in to the Director of Path at the above address. We can provide support to do this, if you would like assistance.
All complaints and feedback will be responded to within 7 working days.
If you are still not satisfied with the response that you get to you complaint, then you can write to the chair of the trustees at the above address.
(* = There are exceptions; a copy of the Confidentiality policy can be obtained from the office.)