Plymouth Accomodation Gateway (PAG)
PAG is a service based around providing housing support to tier 3 and 4 offenders. It therefore works with and alongside the Probation service. The aim is to help clients better understand and make use of their housing options.
To identify accommodation options and improve outcomes for clients through in-depth housing assessments, advice & support.
- Housing Needs Assessments (HNAs)
- Identifying and maximising appropriate housing options
- Housing Support Plans (from above)
- Housing advice
- Time-limited support (12 weeks)
- Sign-posting and referral to other services
PAG primarily works with clients who are tier 3 or 4 offenders, as designated by Probation.
PAG takes referrals only from specific services. In most cases, as clients have to engage with Probation, it will be DCPA staff making referrals.
PAG works with tier 3 and 4 offenders engaged with:
- Harbour Criminal Justice Team
- Mental Health Community Forensic team
Support that the PAG can provide to clients includes:
- Housing assessments and advice
- Agreeing and working to individual housing support plans with clients
- Signposting to other services
Referral to services for:
- Supported accommodation
- Deposit guarantee
- Tenancy sustainment