English French German Italian Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish


  •    Path Refugee Hardship Fund

    Supporting refugees coming to Plymouth trying to build a safe life for themselves and their families.


    EasyLet is a professional rental management service run by PATH operating in partnership with  Plymouth Homes 4 Let. It makes letting easy for you whilst providing accommodation for those in need in Plymouth.

    Contact EasyLet
    Tel: 01725 398246 Email:


Tenancy Support Services


What is Tenancy Support?

This service is for people who need support to set up or to sustain a tenancy. Path Tenancy Support (TS) aims to support people who are in danger of losing their accommodation or who need help to set up a tenancy.
Path also offers a Refugee Housing Support Service with START for which there is a separate leaflet offering information.

Who is Tenancy Support For?

Path provides Tenancy Support for people who are in danger of becoming homeless. The people we currently work with include:

We will consider all referrals for the above groups; however referrals between the ages of 16 and 18 years, and over 60 years, may require another specialist agency.

What can Tenancy Support Offer?

TS can provide assistance in corresponding with Housing, Allocations or The Homeless Unit, as well as advice and support, including:

  • Advocacy offered to challenge decisions made by housing providers and Registered Social
  • Landlords, and referrals made to agencies such as Shelter if further advice is necessary
  • Help to set up rent payments on new tenancies
  • Accessing benefits and looking at benefit maximisation
  • Assistance purchasing furniture or help shopping for goods with which to furnish the home
  • Advice around budgeting, help with debts and referrals made to welfare benefits agencies
  • Setting up utility services and bill payments for e.g. gas, electric and water
  • Help to access mental health and drug and alcohol services
  • Weekly support from tenancy support worker to build the client’s confidence in maintaining their accommodation

How do you access Tenancy Support?

This service can sometimes accept self referrals, such as for ex-Services personnel. Usually we ask that a GP, mental health professional, Social Worker, landlord, housing provider or someone from a recognisable agency refers people to the service. There are also internal referrals through other Path services.

 Download our Tenancy Support Leaflet


iconAccredited by Plymouth City Council

Landlords Needed!

iconIf you are a Landlord or Agent, and you have a room or property to let, then please contact us, or download our information pack.

Hardship Support

Advice Teignbridge LogoThere is no longer a Social Fund; local authorities will fund and provide information and support for Plymouth & Teignbridge